Starting a business can be an exciting and challenging time. There are complex legal issues to take into consideration, but the rewards can be well worth while. It is important to construct a solid foundation as you begin to build your business enterprise from the ground up. There are many different legal structures to choose from including, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC), or corporations. The organizational and financial ramifications of each type of entity are important to take into account and can have a lasting impact on the success of your business venture.
Our attorneys have acquired vast knowledge, skill, and know-how in the area of business formation and consultation. We can effectively assist your efforts as you begin planning your new endeavor. Crowe & Welch offers comprehensive business formation services, including:
- Choosing a legal entity
- Documenting a financing plan
- Preparing partnership agreements
- Preparing buy-sell agreements
- Drafting articles of incorporation, by-laws, articles of organization, and membership agreements
- Negotiating and preparing leases, vendor contracts, and other start-up agreements
We offer complete and comprehensive business formation services. Contact Crowe & Welch, and let our experienced team of legal professionals guide your endeavor.